TopBand: CQ WW phone at ON4UN (OT7T)

John Devoldere (ON4UN) john.devoldere@innet.be
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 21:49:17 +0100

Dear friends "topbanders",

As every year, for some years now, I am opening my station for the local
club and guest operators for the CQ WW Phone (and next month CW) contest.

We will be OT7T, Multi-single, if all goes well.

We usually do well thanks to our above average station and antennas on the
low bands. We need your multiplier. I know, 160 m is not much of a Phone
band (I, for one, by far prefer CW!), but please look for OT7T and give us
a call. We sure can use the multiplier.

Last year OT6T made a 5-band DXCC in the CW contest (160 through 15), and
we were the only station in all categories to do so, and I would not be
surprised if this was an all time first (5 bands, low end, that is 160
through 15). This was only possible trhanks to you guys! Thank you.

See you next weekend, and of course one month later (both contests as OT7T).

73

John, ON4UN
*            John Devoldere, ON4UN, AA4OI, OT7T               *
*             e-mail: john.devoldere@innet.be                 *
*                address: Poelstraat 215                      *
*                         B9820 Merelbele                     *
*                         Belgium                             *
*                 mailing addres: P.O.Box 41                  *
*                                 B9000 Gent,                 *
*                                 Belgium                     *

*  PLEASE CALL US IN THE CONTESTS (ON4UN OR OT7T). THANK YOU! *