TopBand: RESPONSES: Radials for shunt fed tower

Chris Allingham chrisal@nortel.ca
21 Oct 1997 09:22 EDT

Hi,

I received 10 responses regarding the lengths and type of radials I
should use for my 80/160 shunt fed tower.  I ended up not using chicken
wire and using as as much wire I could find in the junk box, ran random
lengths all around the backyard, and even around the house into the
front yard.

Many thanks to the following for responding to my question: W5PS, W1JCC,
KI0G, K1HTV, W4WH, K6SE, KF4HK, N6DX, K1ZG, and K1FK.

If anyone would like a copy of all the responses I received, e-mail me
directly and I'll put them together and e-mail them to you.

73,

Chris VE3FU / VO2AC