TopBand: Any SWLs out there?

Robert Brown bobnm7m@baker.cnw.com
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 07:10:11 -0700 (PDT)

Friends in Radio Land-

Joerg, YB1AQS (DL8WPX), has kindly provided me with the logs of the
recent P29VXX operation.  In that regard, I am hard at work, going
through them and need some information.  Let me be specific,

I need to know if, during the period 14-28 February 1997, the signals of
P29VXX were heard in any of the countries with the following prefixes -

 		CT, EA, F, G, GI, GM, GW, HB, ON and PA

If so, I would appreciate a reply and any details that you can provide
such as date, time, etc.  Anything will help as long as you're sure you
heard them or tried to call in response to their signals.  OK?

Thanks for your help,

73,

Bob, NM7M
 -