TopBand: More on VK9WM

W0AH@aol.com W0AH@aol.com
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

Tree, N6TR, reported-
<<I could maybe hear their signal a little.  K6RK worked him and
I heard K1ZM calling, but I am not sure any other QSOs took place>>

I was litening at the same time this morning.  Many others besides K1ZM were
calling, but I only heard K6RK make a contact.  VK9WM was about Q2 S4 here,
but  the QRN was much worse than it had been last night and VK9WM didn't seem
to be hearing any of the big guns.
Sooo, I went back to bed and got up at 1200 hoping for better (or at least
quieter) conditions at my sunrise.  No VK9.  I went back to bed at 1230 UTC.
 Maybe tonight???
Doug  W0AH  Colorado
 -
 ---