TopBand: Topband - Europe to VK3

vk3ajj vk3ajj@techno.net.au
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 07:50:07 +1000

Dear Topbanders,

Nice opening this morning from 2000z thru to 2030z. Signals were
predominantly from Central Europe and ranged from 559 to 589. Stations
worked were

dj7aa, la9iaa, ok1amb, ok1dot, sp6aat, dl0hse, ea6sx, dl1dwn, dl3dxx,
dl4mt, dj7mi, oh3yi

Band was already wide open when Will came back to my first cq so condx were
probably ok even earlier.

I am on holidays for one week now and will try to be on every morning.

If I have stations calling please do not dupe me - if I am calling cq
without response please dupe me and this will let everyone know the band is
open (at both ends).

I am still looking for some "supposedly easy ones" in Europe in partcular
CT1, EA, GM, LX, LZ, PA, EW, ES, YU AND OF COURSE JUST ABOUT ALL THE RARE
ONES.

Unfortunately the vk9w didn't seem to be around to take advantage of the
nice opening this morning.

CU on Topband

Paul (vk3ajj)

 -