TopBand: RG58 and Beverage use

Larry Menzel lmenzel@millcomm.com
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 07:01:05 -0600

Thanks to all of you who responded. Bill, Karl, Jon et.al.

The consensus is, of course, that the RG58 will work fine.  The stuff is
not that old, and has never been outside.

Several fellows suggested RG6 or CATV cable, and that's a great suggestion.
 I'll do some looking.  I live in the country and interference/rfi
generators are few.  Sometimes get a bit of a jolt from my electric fencer
if it's arcing somewhere, but other than that, this qth is very quiet.

Good luck to all this season. See you on the band.

Larry, N0XB
Northfield, MN

 -
 ---