TopBand: BY1QH qsl cards

Merv Schweigert k9fd@htc.net
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 15:40:14 -0600

I just received word from the printer that the picture cards
for the BY1QH operation will be mailed to me the 24th of
this month.  When I submitted the cards I was told 3 to 4
weeks, this will be over 8 weeks wait.  Too late to change
printers now.  So sorry for the long delay, cards will go out
as soon as I receive them, would suspect the first weeks
in May.  If someone is in need of the card badly, I can send
a "generic" card now, or if you let me know before Dayton
I will bring your card to Dayton.  Not sure how to distribute
them there, but will work out something if you need one that
bad.  Very sorry for the delay.  73 Merv K9FD/BY1QH