TopBand: New concept for Lowband DX Receiving!

Bernd Koch bernd@osf101.infotechnik.com
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 14:10:03 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi again,

thanks to Bill's comments!

> I suppose the 160 version might be on a 40 foot boom with 30
> foot elements unless they scale it down.

The design phase of the 160m version begins next week based on the
experience with the 80m version. We will first try a 30 foot boom but it
may end up with a 40 foot boom. Due to the low weight of the Aluminum
Titanium material even a 40 foot version can easily be handled by a small
rotor. The planned bandwidth on 160 will also be some 30kHz.

73, Bernd, DF3CB.

eMail:    df3cb@infotechnik.com
Homepage: http://www.qsl.net/df3cb/