TopBand: FO0FI = Boring - YC0ADJ = NOT Boring

Raymond Dave-CSUS04 csus04@lmpsil02.comm.mot.com
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 13:27:22 -0500

Determing where YJ0ADJ is listening has proven to be a challenge.
Sometimes he's listening on his own freq, sometimes up 1 or 2, and
sometimes up around 1910 in the JA window.  When things are slow (when
he's working stateside), he seems to be listening on his own frequency.
As soon as things heat up, he'll go split. . . plus there's a natural
tendency for the calling stations to start moving up a bit.

Then sometimes he just disappears for a few minutes.  About the time you
think you should give up because he's gone QRT, he's back again.
Anyway, was happy to work him this morning, in spite of nasty QRN due to
a major storm system that had just passed through.

By the time I got finished with the YJ0 (at 11:34z), I moved down to try
working FO0FI, only to have them go QRT.  I think they QSYd to 75.  Oh
well, another day.

73. . . Dave
W0FLS