TopBand: KP4 results

Tree N6TR n6tr@teleport.com
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 05:45:53 -0700 (PDT)

A very quiet night here in KP4 resulted in about 90 QSOs, 10 of
them in Europe.  Glad to hand out a new one to those who needed
it.  I was at the QTH of KP3P using a half wave dipole sloper and
a beverage or two.  Was really surprised when PA3DZN called in as
the first European.

I managed to keep my host up past midnight, so my last QSO was at
0420Z.  I was hearing W1AW at sunset, but didn't get any answers
to my CQs until I went back down at 0100Z.  Made a bunch of DX QSOs
on 40 in the mean time.

QSL to PO Box 1357, Boring, OR  97009 or my callbook address (which
gets forwarded to the same place - but takes two days longer).

I am leaving the island today, so no more topband until I get home.
Guess I missed the last new FO0 country.

73 Tree N6TR/KP4
tree@contesting.com