TopBand: BOUNCE topband@contesting.com: Non-member submission from [George.Guerin@kellogg.com (George Guerin)]

Bill Tippett btippett@CTC.Net
Wed, 05 Aug 1998 15:31:58 -0400 (EDT)

>Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:13:14 -0400
>From: George.Guerin@kellogg.com (George Guerin)
>To: john.devoldere@innet.be, topband@contesting.com
>Subject: Re: TopBand: Battle Creek Special References

Hi John and fellow topbanders:

Here is the list as we have it now:
It started with 3Y5X in January 1990.  It is not in chronological order.

     3Y5X - Bouvet              3Y0PI - Peter I Island

     3DA/G3SXW, G3TXF, G4FAM & 3DA0Z - Swaziland

     7P8BH - Lethoso            8Q7AJ - Maldives

     AH1A - Howland Island      CY9AA - Sable Island

     W0RLX/KH5 - Palmyra        K9AJ/KH5K - Kingman Reef

     P40GG - Aruba              AL7EL/KH9 - Wake Island

     V51Z - Namibia             VK0IR - Heard Island

     VP8SGP - South Georgia     XF4DX - Revilla Gigego

     YK0A - Syria               XR0Y - Easter Island

     ZS8IR - Marion Island      ZS6EX,  ZS6NW - So. Africa

     ZS0Z - Penguin Island      ZS9Z - Walvis Bay

     ZK1XXP - North Cook Is.    9M0C - Spratley

     3B7RF - St. Brandon

     BATTLE CREEK TRAPPER DXpeditions  (Wire Version)

     4J1MVI - M/V Island                5Z4FO - Kenya

     5X4F - Uganda                      AH0/AC8W - Marianas

     JT/K5VT - Mongolia

     We are planning to send three Battle Creek Specials out for the
     1998/99 DX season to:

     T8 - West Carolines                ZL7 - Kermadec

     VK9X & VK9Y  - Christmas and Cocos-Keeling

     We hope this answers all the questions raised the last few days.

     73 from the Battle Creek Low-banders,

     George, K8GG   (also George, W8UVZ and Charlie, W0CD)
--IMA.Boundary.869223209--