TopBand: QTC from df2py

Dj6rx@aol.com Dj6rx@aol.com
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 12:50:46 EDT

(DJ6RX) de DB0SPC-8   29-Aug 2008Z >
Msg #7210  From: DF2PY  Date: 29-Aug 1742Z  Subj: msg for top-band reflector
I tried top-band the last days bcus jet-lag still had me after the
W7/VE7 trip.Activity from NA was not terribly big,think most folks
feared QRN from Hurricane activity in the northern Atlantic.
In facttop-band stns mentioned hvy QRn at the beginning of the week,
when the band was quiet in EU- one time it took W8JI about 10min
to figure out my call-QRN really battered him.Anyways i add a little
list of stns that brought in very respectable signals into EU last
week : W8JI,K1ZM,VE1ZZ,W8LRL,K1HTV,WD4JRA,K3JJG,K3SX,W0RI(largest
distance),W3GH,K1VW,K1UO,VE3ZI,AD4J,W1CKA,WT3Q,VE3OGZ,W1QC.
lets hope for more folks rolling out radials again and making the
whole thing more fun !   73`s  de df2py -wolf-
(DJ6RX) de DB0SPC-8   29-Aug 2008Z >