TopBand: Fw: TL5A on Topband

Alex Alex" <pa3dmh@igr.nl
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 22:49:18 +0100

Alex TL5A ask me to forward the underlisted :

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Alex Van Eijk
Aan: pa3dmh@igr.nl <pa3dmh@igr.nl>
Datum: zaterdag 12 december 1998 20:55
Onderwerp: Re: Fw: TL5A on Topband

>     "For those of you who already have a QSO with TL5A on 40, 80, or 160m
>     please DO NOTE MAKE A DUPLICATE QSO. Especially during operating
>     leading up to my sunrise, DUPES are taking up valuable and critical
>     seconds at such time. A DUPE QSO takes up a time slot that could be
>     and should be for a new QSO. Please be considerate to your fellow Low
>     Band DXers. There are instances of stations calling me for the 3rd,
>     4th, or even more, time. Think of how it would be if YOU could not
>     make a QSO because someone else takes YOU out for his Xth QSO or need
>     for "QSL VIA?" after 10 other QSO's on other bands in a 6-month span.
>     QSO's with "new" stations are lost maybe forever as sunrise rushes
>     towards my QTH, due to this inconsiderate operating attitude. YOU are
>     not alone...."

73'  Alex

PS.

As you might notice I've changed callsign as of today. The next few days
this will also affect my email and WWW adresses including Log Search etc.
TL5A/TL0R will probably continue to mention PA3DMH for QSL as he is not
aware yet of the change in his manager callsign yet...........

                                        Alex PA1AW ( ex. PA3DMH )

QSL Manager for TL5A, TLoR, D25L, 9Q2L, 9R1A, 9X5EE, ZS6/PA3DZN
TL5A : http://www.igr.nl/users/pa3dmh/tl5a.html
Log search : http://www.igr.nl/users/pa3dmh/logs/log_search.html
Home : http://www.igr.nl/users/pa3dmh
-