TopBand: 4S7EA schedule on 160 meters

Frederick L. Capossela atlanta@cyberg8t.com
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 18:03:13 -0800 (PST)

Dear Gang,

            Ernest is enthusiastic about Top Band and asked me to forward the
following:

            His transmit frequency is 1828. I've convinced him to listen UP
2 to 3.

            He will try to be on daily beginning at 22 GMT (I believe that is
4 AM local time!). In addition, he will try get out of bed at 3 AM local
-- 21 GMT -- for JA on Saturdays and Sundays.

            He has already worked a number of JA boys and two days ago worked
VE1ZZ at 2219 GMT.

            If I get any more information, I'll be sure and pass it along.

                                vy 73, FRED, K6SSS