TopBand: Pacific DX this morning

Roger P ve3zi@hotmail.com
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 06:05:29 PST

Hi All

Excellent conditions to the Pacific this morning. VK6HD, VK6VZ and 3D2DK
were all 599 for considerable periods.

NH0/JH4ADK was 449 up and down for about 15 minutes before my sunrise.
Unfortunately he was only listening on his own frequency at that time,
although he had been QSX 25 earlier (when I could not hear him). He may
well not have been able to hear me anyway, but it would have been nice
to have had a chance!

The DL guys on 3D2 are doing their usual professional job, pounding
through every morning. (Did they get their linear?) And frequently
changing their QSX from NA to JA.

Conditions generally are still very spotty with me. Very few days that I
hear Europe at all and then at low signal levels. And it's -32C here
this morning!

73 to all

Roger VE3ZI/G3RBP