TopBand: 3DA0CA: 5/6 Jan

Chris R. Burger crb@nanoteq.com
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 22:00:02 +200

>From 3DA0CA:

Came home late last night and started calling for JA at 2045.  Heard JA1JRK
at 449 peaking at 2125.  Also heard JR6PYB? at 2152 at 459.  No luck tho in
QSOs.  I believe I may have missed a peak at 1930 to 2000 or so but not sure.

Finally worked GW3YDX and OY9JD for a total of 34 worked.

Must have been bad QRN in US this am.  Called K2FU 2 dozen times but he
never responded.  NIL  Am starting to get dupes from midwest, please have
consideration for other weaker stations calling and needing to work me.

73..jon, 3da0ca

DJ7MI
GW3YDX
N2MM