TopBand: 3da0 and BY1QH

Wil DJ7AA dj7aa-wil@t-online.de
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 23:15:53 +0100

Craig Clark schrieb:
> What's the "poop from group?"
>
> Was up last night (asleep Thursday PM.)
>
> Heard nothing.
>
> Antenna down again??
>

> Craig
Hy all,

John was on last night. His antenna must working. Heard him at 22.00 at our
friday evening on 1827.5 calling cq JA QSX 9 I believe. But didn't hear any JA
this night after 17.00 utc. But John was good 559 at this time.
After a few CQs I think he went to bed.
Than he was coming again shortly after 03.00 again on 1827.5 but much weaker as
in the evening, he worked a vy few stns, qsx up5, but even condx are poor this
day.
Nothing so far from the gang in BY1 here in EU. I understood, they maust have
some problems to stay hold night at the clubstation. So hope that we get a
chance here in EU.

See you all in the coming contest weekend with better condx.

Wil DJ7AA