TopBand: Re: QSL H44IO

Gary R. Hosler grhosler@imation.com
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:21:27 -0600

Thanks for the info Wil.  Nice to see you on the QSL Reflector but you are
not nearly as loud as you are on Top Band!  It can be difficult to keep up
with some of these QSL routes.  Actually after looking into it a bit
further the QSL route for H44IO is via DL7VRO.  DL7IO Holger was the
operator but the actual QSL route is via DL7VRO.  The address that I posted
was from the latest RAC callbook.  In addition, the following address came
from the DL DX Newsletter #1075, Dec 8th 1997:

DL7VRO
Fritz Bergner
Sterndamm 199
D-12378 Berlin
Germany

The same address was posted in the following DX bulletins:
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #334, December 8th, 1997
The Daily DX , Vol #1, #181
425 DX Bulletin #344, December 5th, 1997 and again in 425 DX #350, January
17, 1998

In summary, I posted the correct address but the wrong call sign for the
route.  My apology for any confusion this may have caused anyone.

de Gary  W0AW

dj7aa-wil@t-online.de on 01/29/98 12:33:01 PM