TopBand: Pirate VK6HD

Michael Bazley mbazley@omen.net.au
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 09:52:42 +0800

Greetings All, I am concerned that someone is, once again, using my call on
160. From 2300z Jan 15th until 1000z Jan 30th. the XYL and I were away and I
was nowhere near a rig. This morning, Jan 30th 2110/2200z, there was a good
opening to Europe and a couple of Ukraine stations thanked me for a contest
QSO. Previously when my call was used I had  a large influx of QSL's from
Eastern Europe. A sadder side of the story is that I am listed as having
worked the BY ( a new one on 160 ) unfortunately it is not to be. If anyone
did work VK6HD during the " away " period could they please let me
know....thanks.  73 es dx de Mike VK6HD