TopBand: Topband in Indonesia

Jo, YC0LOW yc0low@ibm.net
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 22:57:43 +0700

Dear topbanders,
I am trying to gather information about topband activities in Indonesia in
the past and present for my personal reference (but, when completed,
perhaps, I can post it here, too). At the moment, I already made initial
contact to YB/YC hams who are 'topbanders' and reside in Indonesia until
today. Data is so limited since only a few of them here. But, I knew some
other expatriate hams -who already left the country- ever operated on 160m
from Indonesia in the past (before Jan 1997). Through this reflector, I
want to know who/where they are now, etc - so that I could contact them
further. Any other information given will be greatly appreciated, too. Pse
e-mail me direct. Many thanks and CUL.

73 de Jo, YCØLOW, P.O. Box 147, Cinere 16514, Indonesia.
mailto:yc0low@usa.net mailto:yc0low@qsl.net
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/3922554