TopBand: Update S07WW

PENNY Ghis ghispenny@club.innet.be
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 20:12:15 +-200

Hi topbanders,

Mark will be QRV again on Thursday June 25
on 1827.5, listening up 2 at 0530z this time.

Last night the lucky ones on 160 were :
VE1ZZ, KM1H, K1ZG, K1UO, N4VZ and W8FJ.
So keep listening !!! This might be your last change
for this trip .... On the other hand Mark might go
back later this year .... He made about 2000 Qs
as far as now! He returns to his base camp in 7X
on Friday.

The interface between his laptop and TRX is
defective, so he 's keying manually ... which
kind of slows him down (says Mark) ! You dont
hear too much difference anyway in speed, hi!

He will start wkg the other bands from 1800z
onwards today ( June 24 ).

No further updates from me anymore. Early
tomorrow I'm off to Friedrichshafen ( = EU Dayton ).
Back on Sunday.

About the QSLs for S07WW. Mark ( ON4WW,
ex-9X4WW ) returns home to Belgium in July and
will bring pictures (for a card) along with him. Cards
will be printed in DL). We get them out a quickly
as possible.

S07WW - QSL via ON5NT

73, Ghis-ON5NT