TopBand: Re: Mobile

Earl W Cunningham k6se@juno.com
Wed, 04 Mar 1998 14:06:10 EST

My response about WB4ZNH being the possible mobile in question certainly
provoked a lot of response.  Apparently Carl is alive and well in
Virginia.

I searched my archives and found that I remembered Carl for our 160m QSO
in 1976 when he was /KS6 in Pago Pago, American Samoa -- portable, not
mobile!

I also found that the mobile was Ed Edwards, WA4SGF (SK) in Jacksonville,
Florida, whose mobile signal when parked by the ocean was bigger than his
fixed station signal.

73, de Earl, K6SE

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]