TopBand: Elevated GP vs. Vertical Antennas

Dave Raymond-CSUS04 Dave_Raymond-CSUS04@email.mot.com
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:00:43 -0600

I have an elevated vertical (GP) on 160. . . it's hung off of the 120'
guy ring of a 130' rotating tower. . . it has about a 35 degree slope to
it.  It's fed 10' off the ground and has 3 elevated radials about 10'
off the ground.  It's sure not a dummy load. . . from Iowa, I've worked
87 countries on it since I put it up Oct 26.

73. . . Dave
W0FLS