TopBand: ZL7 Last Logupdate missed

Wil DJ7AA dj7aa-wil@t-online.de
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 17:28:36 +0100

Hello, everybody,

sri, but the last 4 Logs I don't receive via E-mail. Maybe there was something
wrong on VK2AGE, ore somthing was lost, but I talked yust 3 days ago with Joe,
YB1AQS at ZL7DK, and he confirmed, that they send the logs out. But nothing
arrieve here, sri.
Now the expedition is history, and hope, everyone get in the log. He was very
good readable over his last 3 evenings into EU here, so for that very long whole
from central EU (more than 18000 km away from my location)a nice operation.
He was able to work nearly everyone, who could copy him...

So, thank you also very much for your comments about the expedition. I collect
your mails every evening, and send them as a FAX to the operators on the island,
to have your feedback quick in the right hands.

I hope, thats help a little.

About the mailingadress, I want to wait, until Falk DK7YY confirm it as the
right one, but I see Dieter DL3KDV offer on adress.

73 Wil

DJ7AA