TopBand: Radials

Ken Fattmann na0y@netscad.net
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 23:43:58 -0600

It is really amazing to continually read the ongoing discussion concerning
ground
radials, elevated radials. oblique radials, phantom radials, etc radials.

Kinda sounds like Democrats and Republicans in a congressional debate over
the subject.  Don't think either party will win and both parties declare a
decided victory.

It is so confusing I can't figure out how my little old 1/2 slopper works
cause it doesn't have any radials under it.

Just thought I would throw out that bit of engineering wizardry to stir up
the pot.

Anyway the last couple of months have sure been great for 160 meter DX.
Lots of fun.

73's to all top banders and see you at 160 supper at Dayton.

de Ken NA0Y