TopBand: DXpedition

WIL DJ7AA dj7aa-wil@t-online.de
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 16:23:21 +0000

w8lr schrieb:

> Greetings,
>
> I and a few other hams from Ohio are considering doing a DXpedition. We are
> wanting
> to know what the "needs" are for the 160/80-75m groups. This much we know for
> sure..... we are NOT going to ASIA (ha ha) sorry folks. So if all of you
> would send
> to me directly your needs for 160/80-75 we would appreciate it. The results
> will play
> a BIG factor in determining where we will go.
>
> THANKS!!!
>
> Jerry Rogers W8LR

Hy Jerry,

so, for a european (and I believe not only) station you have quiet some very rare
spots next on your door. Countrys like YN, HC, 8R1, OA, HK0 still needed vy much
here and I believe, they are not hard to get qrv. Most of the big contest gurus
operated from there
have no interest on real lowband DXing, so I am sure you will have much of succes
there.

73 Wil DJ7AA