TopBand: Dayton Hamvention

Enric eb6aok@jet.es
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:17:43 -1

[¯¯¯ TST HOST 1.43b, Dif/Utc.:5, Escrito el: Lun Mar 16 09:18:54 1998 ®®®]

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Dayton Hamvention

        Sorry  for  posting  this,  but someone recomend me to do it, as it
would be the best way of ask you that. This year I was decided to go  to
Dayton,  but  it  looks  like  everything (hotels, etc..) are fully booked!  So
the  question  could  be:  "Can any of you in the area help me finding   a
place  to  stay that 3 days weekend..?" It doesn't matter the kind  of  place,
even just a room to share, never mind, but a place with a bed!  If  some  of
you are near Dayton, say abt 80 miles away or so, also could  be  fine,  since
there  must  be  cars  to rent, and I/we can drive everyday  to the Hamvention,
not a problem. I really hope you can give me a hand, beacuse this year seems to
be the only year I can do that. I wait for any possible response on my query as
soon as possible, you know, I  have to buy my flight ticket, and expend some
hours in the airports, and if there is no chance of place to stay, I'll forgot
everything.

I will appreciate your cooperation, thank's in advance for reading this.

Greetings de:
            Josep EA6ACC
            Internet E-mail via Enric EB6AOK
            mailto:eb6aok@jet.es