TopBand: elevated radials

CQ K8DO CQK8DO@aol.com
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:00:37 EST

Certainly in a business transaction keeping the full text in front of all
participants is good practice...

However, on the TopBand board we do not play back the previous text in it's
entirety because we all read the messages and we all retain enough of the
thread in our heads to not have to overload the Contesting.com servers with
thousands of unnecessary repeats of text... Exceptions are left to judgement,
i.e. an older message that may not be remembered by most, etc...

Getting irritated with Bill is actually getting irritated with the group
because these are the group rules which were agreed upon by those of us who
are the original participants, and who are refugees from boards which got out
of control... Bill's mandate is to run a tight ship, and to do administration
things privately to avoid public embarassement of those who may not understand
the rules... We want you to continue to participate in TopBand (and wear your
own pants if you so choose) but if going along with the group is too
difficult, then 73 and cul...

Cordially  ...  Denny