TopBand: H40AA Sunrise/Sunset

Nagi nagi@nmt.ne.jp
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 23:34:49 +0900

Dear Top Banders,
I am busy to prepare going to H40AA. I will bring an Aki Special which
has 18m in a vertical part and holizontal in other parts. This is almost
the same model which I used on Kingman Reef and Palmyra Island in 1988.
We do not have any idea about the place we operate. If we build it on the
beach, I plan to put as many radials as I can. I will put someones into the
ocean.
If not on the beach, I would like to try elevated radials.
I will be on 1824.5KHz and listen up.
I am going to leave Japan this Friday. I appreciate any comment ( your
sunrise/set. etc.) though I cannot reply in some cases. Please send me
directly.
See you on 160!
                      73,  Aki JA5DQH  CW + Low Band Opr,  H40AA Team