TopBand: 7X + S0, on my way...

Demeuleneere Mark on4ww@club.innet.be
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 23:53:08 +0000

Am leaving for 7X next week. License to be looked upon at arrival (tnx F6FNU
for all info).
Through the appreciated help of EA5XX and S01M, operation from West Sahara
is possible, if I can cross the border.
Possible callsigns (but not certified at this point in time) : 7X0WW-S04WW.
My stay in 7X for QRL purpose, is initially 6 months.
100W rig (tnx Yaesu Europe) and G5RV antenna (tnx ON4MA) for starters..
If I can pull these ones off, look forward for mostly CW and low bands
operations (although, when I see 10m open as it is nowadays...love big ssb
pile-ups as well)
If I can't pull these ones off, still plenty of activity from 7X you can
enjoy on the bands, and S08R should be active as of today until April 20th.
QSL via ON5NT (for those of you still waiting for 9X/ON4WW and 9X4WW cards,
Ghis has received a new batch of 20.000 cards for those calls, and 5X1T.
Bureau cards should go out any time now as well).
73 - Mark - ON4WW