TopBand: An unbearable lack of sleep and 3B7RF

Mike-K5UO bragassa@hal-pc.org
Sun, 17 May 1998 16:10:46 -0700

(Snipped a bit)
>Activities commenced on 40m at around 1815Z (2.30am local).  After about 20
>mins of calling I get a QSO and asked the question, "QSY 160?"  The operator
>obliges with "2000Z."  Just to make sure, I decide to doze in the operating
>chair, with the headphones on.

Not 160m...but 80m:

On 14 May at 056z I worked the 3B7RF, for a new one on 3507. Many 5's
worked him around this time.

In checking the log search on VE7TCP on 16 May..I see no 80m Q for me. I
checked several other 5's whom I recall worked them: nil/nyet/nada.

Don't tell me I worked a pirate..puh-leze; tell me they were late in
updating their logs for the 14th...or someting like that !

73  de Mike K5UO