TopBand: Questions...

Mark S Graalman wb8jkr@juno.com
Sun, 01 Nov 1998 09:20:36 EST

 Does anyone have a suggestion on a low noise receive antenna
for 160 that will fit on a 70' by 160' lot? I have a small receive loop
but its usefulness seems quite limited.  I though about just running
a wire on the ground around the parameter of my property, but I'm
a little concerned about it picking up a lot of energy off the shunt fed
tower that would be basically right in the center of the receive antenna
and bringing it to the shack and causing problems.
 Also, I'm thinking about getting the book on low band DX'ing by ON4UN
any recommendations on it or another book?

Thanks,  Mark  WB8JKR  (Toledo, Ohio)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]