TopBand: 3DA0CA comments

Bill Tippett btippett@CTC.Net
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 07:19:19 -0500 (EST)

ZS6EZ wrote:

>Moral of the story:  If you are on the Left Coast or in northern Europe,
>don't despair.  Your day will come when your signal is in that elusive
>3DA0's passband, with nary an I8 or W4 in sight.  It may just take a
>little longer.

Well said Chris!  I've seen Jon's signal vary here by >20 dB from
one night to the next.  I vividly remember when the east coast worked
3B8CF night after night with not a trace heard in Colorado.  Finally,
after 2 weeks of listening, the spotlight shined on W0ZV!  If it were
easy, we wouldn't be here.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV