TopBand: de JY8ZW

Dave_K9NX n7ex@athenet.net
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 13:17:31 +0000

On another note related to JY8ZW on 160 last night (Saturday night local).

JY8ZW was pretty widely reported on packet as being on 1822. Another
station appeared on the freq. signing (very infrequently) WQ7L. He worked
many stations over a period of an half an hour or more in "DX-pedition
style" giving the impression that he was the JY. So if you thought you
worked the JY last night unless you clearly heard the JY's call then it is
more likely you worked this joker.

Dave
K9NX