TopBand: Baloons

Thimmesch thimm@bellsouth.net
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:48:44 -0600

	Topbanders,

	AB5XP is having hard drive problems, old equipment.

	Jon, you seem to have a better quality balloon, can you give us the source
and cost ?

	Any welding supply house will have the helium. Best to call around and get
three bids.

	Also of interest, we have used two balloons at a time. We put the second
one halfway between the top of the mast and the top balloon. It helps some
with the wind problem.

	I am always on Thursday evenings 8 to 11,  New Orleans time, 3757kcs lsb.

	Our source of balloons is Balloons Everywhere in Mobile, 1 800 239 2000.
They ship UPS immediately. The four foot balloons are 6.90 each.

	See yall the first weekend in December,
			73's
				Rich  WA5NYG
						thimm@bellsouth.net