TopBand: NCJ CQWWCW DXpedition Listing

Raymond Dave-CSUS04 csus04@lmpsil02.comm.mot.com
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 19:39:47 -0600

Ann, V63HO (WA1S), was on 80 this morning for at least a couple of hours
around 1100z and beyond.  She was doing quite well with the pile although
she was running simplex which was slowing the rate significantly.  As
lowband piles frequently do, the callers gradually started drifting "up" (so
they could be heard) finally resulting in true split operation.  At that
point her qso rate really took off.  She is an excellent CW op and will hang
in there until she gets the correct call in the log.  Just a suggestion that
it would expedite things to start out running split operation, regardless of
the band.

They're off to a good start. . . can't wait for them to get QRV on 160.

73. . . Dave
W0FLS