TopBand: 10 Sept. Activity from 3DA0CA

Chris R. Burger Chris.Burger@Nanoteq.com
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:42:42 +0200

>From Jon 3DA0CA:

I had my first 160 opening in the morning here.  It lasted from about
0342
until 0357 which is 2 min before my sunrise.  The opening was already
going
when I got on as I heard one of the ZS in QSO when I turned the radio
on.

I have, acording to my log, 3 new ones on 160 from this mornings
activity.

W0RF
W0RI
W1QC

others in the log include K1VW, K0HA, VE3OSZ, K1ZG, K9AB, N9AU

I will try to be on for an EU opening tonight provided the noise is not
too
bad from around 1800z until about 2000z transmitting 1.828.5 and
listening up 1.

I will try again tomorrow morning also same QRG/QSX starting a bit
earlier.

Hope to see you...73...jon 3da0ca