TopBand: KH2/K4SXT QSL info, etc

Dave Mueller n2nl@netpci.com
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:44:01 -0700

   I just got off the phone with Gus, K4SXT.  He has been having some
good success on 160 into the East Coast the past few nights, and worked
a log page full of stations east of the Mississippi last night.
   Several have asked me for his QSL info.  He asks to QSL direct via
his
home call.  The FCC hasn't yet updated it.  The address is:

Capt. J. Gostel
5 Sherman Circle
Asan GU 96922

QSL's sent to his virginia address should be automatically fowarded
by the post office.

His Email address:  K4SXT@rocketmail.com.

   He has been active most local evenings for Stateside, and several
local mornings
for Europe.  He so far has not had much luck into Europe, but will
continue trying.
Also, FYI, he hears better than he is being heard.

   Gus is doing a great job and I'm sure he will continue to be very
active on top band
for the remainder of his tour here (2 years).  He is succeeding where
I've failed for the
time being.  Hopefully I can soon track down and fix the 10 over S9
noise problem
I'm suffering so I can join him in the fun.

In the meanwhile, see you on 80m over the next few days.

73, Dave N2NL/KH2