Topband: CY9SS on 160?

Rustam Muhametzianov uu2jq@packet.crimea.ua
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:48:09 EDT

Hi to all again!
Is there any working schedule for CY9SS on 160,80 meters?
It's very rare one for Eastern Europe on the low bands.
It will be more difficult now in the summer time because the
conditions to the North America is really poor on 160,80!
Of course the noise level is very high. Most of peoples don't
have good antenna on the low bands.
If there any pilot station for CY9SS tell them to make attention
to our part of the Earth if possible. The best time for Ukraine
and European Russia is 01:45-02:15 GMT.
The nights are very short now and we hope that CY9SS team will
find the time for us (eastern Europe) on 80,160 meters.
Thanks to all who will pass this information to the CY9SS crew!
73, best DX! Rusty/UU2JQ