Topband: Re: [TowerTalk] 0.025 Wavelength Tall Vertical--6 dB Gain!

Ron Castro ronc@sonic.net
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 21:09:11 -0700

More on the Crossed-Field Antenna is available at http://www.antennex.com/ .
To get the full scoop you have to subscribe (that makes me a little
suspicious right off the bat!), but they have construction plans for one on
75/80 meters.  It is true that the National Association of Broadcasters has
been convinced enough publish information about the antenna in it's weekly
"Tech Check" fax sent to all NAB member stations.  The symposium next week
in Las Vegas should be interesting.  Although I won't be there (I'll be in
LV, but celebrating my b-day with my wife...no shop-talk allowed!), many of
my colleagues will, so I'll try to get some details and pass them along.

Ron N6AHA
C.E. KRPQ, KMHX