Topband: EL2WW active?

pista istvan.bogyo@mdc.hu
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:29:20 +0200

Hi Fellow TopBanders,

Last night I woke up at 00 local the seventeenth time, to look for
EL2WW, but have not heard a peep.

The night before was much better: after calling EL2WW on 1829.5 for 15
minutes on an empty band (logic: he may show up, he has to hear a
signal), I discovered 5R8FU calling CQ on 1829.2 and in a few minutes I
put him in the log for a new one. It seems we have good condx to the
Indian Ocean this spring, as this was the third new one from the area
since I put up the 660 foot Beverage towards 3B9 in March.

So, the question is: IS EL2WW BACK ON 160???

73 es DX
de
Steve HA0DU