Topband: Mark - EL2WW

Monrovia Liberia LBRMO@unhcr.ch
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 22:31:13 +0200

(please no replies to this emailaddress, the LAN is underway, and as
soon as I have a personal emailid, you can fire away).

Hi all,

Sorry to say I have not been active lately. Lots of things going on in the
country, which made me work up to 22h/day.
However, after my previous posting here, I was active a few days at
0615z (no contacts) and 2215z (few contacts). I am sure a lot of people
are still looking forward for an EL Qso, but the rainy season has started,
which gives me a hard time on reception. For the time being, I have to
discontinue any skeds, just listen out for me on the higher bands and ask
me if I'll be active on topband.
The good news is that the cards have been printed, and all logs are with
Ghis, on5nt, my QSL-manager. He was really pressuring me to get the
logs via email, so there you go.
Will be looking into getting another prefix (5L2 or something else exotic) in
the future, not sure if Ghis likes reading this, hi (sponsoring of cards
seems to be difficult nowadays).
73 - Mark - on4ww/el2ww.