TopBand: VK6 Cndx

Michael Bazley bazley@fullcomp.com.au
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 08:36:27 +0800

Hi All,
Like Greg (ZS5K) said condx below the equator have been pretty poor the
last few weeks. Occasional short openings to North America and nearly
nothing from Europe. The VQ9 gang ...DX, QM and ZZ ... are on every night
at their sunset on 1823.5 looking for the left coast. The T33 was peaking
599 last night but only seemed to be QSX 1908 . This morning CN8WW was a
good 569 for 20 minutes but seemed to be having difficulty in copying
Europe. (This was the first CN8 I had heard on topband.)
Are there any stations in Zones 9, 11 & 12 who would like to make skeds
during our Winter season. This is the only time I have heard these Zones on
topband. Anyone interested please reply direct to me.
73 es dx de Mike Vk6HD