Topband: Condx during Stew Perry TBDC 1999

Jo, YC0LOW yc0low@ibm.net
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 07:21:37 +0700

It was a frustating conditions in Cinere during the second day. Noise floor
was
never less than S9+ 20dB since my sunset! I was expecting to re-work K7RAT
like I did in 1998. Practically, I heard nothing but the noise until the
contest finished because my RX antenna was broken long time ago.
First day was better. Could hear strong signal (ever!) from KH2/K4SXT at
around 1200z during almost 2 hours with only slight QSB. He's easily worked
with 100 Watts. Thanks also to VQ9DX and VK6VZ. It's still a great contest,
anyway.

tnx es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW
http://www.qsl.net/yc0low/