Topband: Routine Activity Reports

Bill Tippett btippett@alum.MIT.edu
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 11:21:38 +0000

Hi Guys!

        Just a friendly suggestion to limit your reports of activity
on Topband to exceptional openings.  Packetclusters are still the
best place to report the more routine openings you are hearing but
please save the reflector for REALLY UNUSUAL openings only (i.e. skew
paths, long path, high angle, exceptionally strong, etc).  Remember
that many of our overseas subscribers still have expensive Internet
connections and we don't want to drive them away with routine reports
that should have been reported on Packetclusters.

        Merry Christmas to all and Happy 2000!

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV