TopBand: "Best" Receiver for 160 Work

Earl W Cunningham k6se@juno.com
Fri, 01 Jan 1999 13:37:52 EST

K6SE wrote:
>snip
> Many comments heard from OMNI VI+ owners that are "so delighted by
>the  fast service they get every time they send their rig in for repair"

>made  me shy away from that one, hi.  No doubt a good rig, but I
>guess I'm old-fashioned in my desire for reliability.
=====
I guess my comment above was misinterpreted by some.  More explicitly,
the comments I heard from a number of OMNI VI+ owners made it sound like
they often had to send their rigs into Ten-Tec for repair.  Whether the
service is fast or slow doesn't matter to me if the failure rate is high.

73, de Earl, K6SE

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]