Topband: EL2WW

Josep Josep" <ea6acc@tinn.net
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 20:39:45 +0100

Checked the high bands few minutes ago (2015z) and found EL2WW working
stations on 20m with good sigs. I already QSO´d Mark in the past, but would
like to ask for 160, were I still need for new-one.
He answered at the first shot, and when I asked about 160m he has been so
kind to say "QSY now allright..?", of course I said yes, and there we´ve
gone, 1.833. I have logged EL2WW for #131 with a
heavy QRN, but at least audible on my South EWE. Thought it was everything
done for this season after 3B9R last April 8th, but fortunatly I was wrong!
Many thanks Mark for new-one!!

73, Josep
ea6acc@tinn.net