Topband: JA 160m allocation

Thomas Roth th.roth@apc.de
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:55:28 +0200

At 11:50 21.06.99 EDT, K6SE wrote:

>While on the subject, it would be most helpful to everyone if someone in
>the know would post info on the Topband Reflector regarding what
>frequency allocations are assigned to different countries in the world.

Well, in DL it looks like this:

1800 - 2000 CW
1838 - 1840 DIGIMODES (whatever that may be..) NO PACKET
1840 - 2000 FONE

This info according to the Region 1 Bandplan as published in CQDL 11/98.

And while I´m at it - let me introduce myself. The name is Thomas, Call
DL4OBN. Been furtively sneaking around and 'listening in' for a short
while, with nothing to really contribute. I´m getting more and more
interested in Topband (especially after devouring K1ZM´s 'Dxing on the
Edge') and have been listening in for a while now on my R-390A with about
70m LW. So far I´m a QRPer, active mainly on 80, 40, 30, 20, 17 and 15
meters. I might go QRO though when I figure out a way how to get started on
160...

73 de Thomas, DL4OBN