TopBand: T33RD

Tue, 23 Mar 1999 12:06:39 -0800 (PST)

T33RD was heard around 0900Z on about 1829.2 for just a few minutes.
Not sure anyone worked them.  Their last transmission I heard was
something like QSX 1907, where I tried calling for awhile.

At sunrise, YB2UU was on and might have worked a few guys.  He
never did get my corrected call.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com

(P.S.  They came back around 0915, and started working both JA
and NA on 1908.  Their signal built up from 449 around 0930 to
559 at 0945 and were even stronger before they went to 80 around
1030.  They worked all across NA including VE1ZZ!  de W4ZV)