Topband: Delaware report

Jon Zaimes AA1K jon.zaimes@dol.net
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 12:22:10 -0500

Band was very quiet at sunrise today. Heard VK3AJJ calling CQ, peaking 569,
but couldn't raise him. Then at 1134z, two minutes past sunrise here,
KH2/K4SXT was 559 while he was working W8JI. Best we've heard Gus this
season. Gus stayed in for about 5 minutes while he was chatting with Tom,
then the band faded. Nothing else heard today.

Earlier this week we had a nice QSO with ZL3REX at 0710z, right at his
sunset. Have worked numerous ZLs at this opening over the years, which,
with the change back to standard time here, is shortly after we get home
from work. So keep an ear for me then please.

73/Jon AA1K
Delaware